The Rambo 6KD is provided with a foldable main frame which gives the possibility to move the grab on the road (app. 3 meters wide when folded). The Rambo 6KD is designed to collect and load on a truck 6 big straw or hay bales. The Rambo 6KD grabs 2 rows of 3 bales widthways.
– the Rambo is not suitable for using in sloping areas.
– this grab is very strong and can only be used in combination with a heavy wheel loader.
– standard with overpressure relief valve.
– 5 hydraulic automatic valves give the possibility that the bales can be grabbed separately.
– the 6 bales are unloaded simultaneously.
– for each bale the Rambo has one cylinder and four hooks. In total, 24 hooks pull the bales tight to the main frame. This secures a safe way of working.
The Rambo 6KD is standard provided with a 24V electrical switch. This switch makes it possible to switch between the two main cylinders (folding system) and the cylinders which grab the bales.
|length||220 cm (excl. brackets)|
|width (when folded)||300 cm|
|height (when folded)||290 cm|
|max. load||6 bales (lxwxh) 240x120x100 cm (max. 500 kg each)|
|max. pressure hydraulic circuit||180 bar|
- removable brackets
- 2 hydraulic hoses and couplings
Production according to customer order