The Rambo 4 is designed to collect and load on a truck four big straw or hay bales. The bales are grabbed in the transverse direction. For unloading trucks the Rambo 4D is also very good in use. The Rambo 4D grabs 2 rows of 2 bales transversely.
Works perfectly in combination with the Fred bale grab
– on the field: collect with the Rambo 4D or 6KD
– in the warehouse: unload with the Fred
- 3 hydraulic automatic valves give the possibility that the bales can be grabbed separately.
- the 4 bales are unloaded simultaneously.
- for each bale the Rambo has 1 cylinder and 4 hooks. In total, 16 hooks pull the bales tight to the main frame. This secures a safe way of working.
- removable brackets
- 2 hydraulic hoses and couplings
- overpressure relief valve. We advise to use an overpressure relief valve when the pressure is higher than 180 bar.
Production according to customer order