Description Rambo 6 bale grab
The Rambo 6 picks up a maximum of six large straw or hay bales lengthwise. This bale grab is very strong and is only used in combination with a heavy-duty shovel from about 14 tonnes. The clamp is connected to the shovel’s hydraulic system.
The clamp is less suitable for use on slopes.
- unloading bales
- 6 bales of 120 cm wide
- 24 specially developed high quality steel hooks
- 5 hydraulic automates, making it possible to clamp the bales individually
- 1 cylinder and 4 hooks per bale
- Fixed frame and therefore not foldable
Advantages Rambo 6 bale grab
- The hooks turn deep into the bales, thus clamping them and pulling them tight against the main frame
- Removable attachments
- 2 hydraulic hoses and couplings
- pressure relief valve
- removable brackets
- hydraulic hoses and couplings
- overpressure relief valve. We advise to use an overpressure relief valve wen the pressure is higher than 180 bar.
|Rambo 6 with a fixed frame (not foldable). The Rambo 6 is designed to collect and load on a truck six big straw or hay bales.
– the Rambo is not suitable for using in sloping areas.
– this grab is very strong and can only be used in combination with a heavy wheel loader.
– 5 hydraulic automatic valves give the possibility that the bales can be grabbed separately.
Production according to customer order