Especially made for the processing of big bales with a fork lift truck is the Super Fred. The Super Fred can pick up 3 bales and lift them together to the horizontal position. The Super Fred is a bale grab to stack and handle big bales. It is provided with a hydraulic circuit to be connected to the hydraulic system of your fork lift truck.
- back frame with reinforced corners
- back frame with reinforced tilt hinges
- exchangeable axles (with hooks), due to special bearing construction
- heavy axles (with hooks)
- heavy cylinder
- reinforced cylinder mounting
- two removable beams on the side of the grab, to additionally support the upper bale. These can also be retracted for loading.
The grab has standard 12 hooks pickung up the bales and 3 conical bushes for mounting straight removable pins.
- removable brackets
- removable frontloader tines with a length of 95 cm
- hydraulic hoses and couplings
- overpressure relief valve